DUBturbo 2.0 – What’s New In DUBturbo 2.0?
So What’s New In DUB Turbo 2.0?
DUBturbo 2.0 Quick Overview Of What Is New
- Wow, in DUBTurbo 2.0 the interface has been redone and, boy, is it easier to navigate. Plus it looks so much better.
- There is now more than 2,400 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo sound samples, including voxes, sound effects like reverb and echo in DUBTurbo 2.0 and there are now beatbox sound samples as well.
- DUBturbo 2.0 now performs so much better on your PC. A lot of bugs have been squashed so this puppy flies.
- You can now copy and paste complete bars of music vertically in their groups and you can extend your tracks by simply dragging them!
- The panels are also redesigned for a crisp clean look and ease of use…you got to see them!
- The sound samples have all been up graded for a really pro-sound!
DUBTurbo 2.0 Bug Fixes
- Tempo changes are much improved. Change the tempo and your beat still sounds pro in DUBTurbo 2.0
- Sounds won’t be triggered when changing the number of bars or the beat tempo
- Volume levels are now normalized so you get a great mix
- There is a big improvement on load time
- The grid has a nice clean appearance even when it is stretched
- No freeze ups or long waits when you change from 64-128+ bars
- Grid lines now work for longer beats
- You can now have up to 199 bars for your beat.
- You can now use control + E to control drum panels without the drum sample being played
- You now have much better control of the sounds with your keyboard in DUBTurbo 2.0
- Bar selection is now easier to do and easier to see in DUBTurbo 2.0
- in DUBTurbo 2.0, your beat will now stop at the end of your song instead of looping on like it did in DUBturbo 1.5 and below
- When you used the pencil tool in DUBturbo 1.5 and below it would make a bar appear on track one, this has been fixed in DUBTurbo 2.0
- in DUBTurbo 2.0 you can now open a file, click on any loop, drag the end loop node an unlimited amount of time.
- Save as option added
- Save us buttob added so that you can instantly save your work
- Bars are no longer drawn on top of each other which is why in DUBturbo 1.5 and under you could sometimes have what appeared to be an empty bar that still played sounds.
- Note on note bug fixed. Now you can not draw notes on top of each other which caused a change in volume.
- Record button works properly.
- Bug fixed: Blocks were arranging off grid when loading a project in DUB Turbo 2.0
- Bug fixed: Creating a new or loading a project sometimes didn’t clear the previous grid
- Bug fixed: Time indicator was jumping just over the loop
What Is Better In DUBTurbo 2.0
- DUBturbo 2.0 has had an entire face lift. This makes it easier to navigate and easier to use. You got to see it to appreciate it.
- DUBturbo 2.0 has 1000 more 44.1 kHz, 16 bit stereo sound samples produced in house just for DUBturbo 2.0
- You can now copy bars of music vertically. This means you can select a copy of a section of your beat and copy it to a new track, change the instruments to ad variety and spice to your beat. This works really well for adding percussion to your beats.
- The delete button now deletes selected material as well as the keyboard short cut backspace key.
- In DUBturbo 2.0 the sound and drum kits have been moved to the left for full vertical view.
- Sound and drum kit are listed alphabetically in 2 rows for faster access.
- Keyboard triggers for sounds and functional shortcuts displayed in DUBturbo 2.0 on every panels and all keys and buttons. This makes beat making in DUBturbo 2.0 blazingly fast.
- You can now view your projects in 3 modes: normal, blackout and full screen.
- There is a keyboard sound jogger add in DUBturbo 2.0 that allows you to move through your project one beat at a time.
- DUBturbo 2.0 has added a “File Name” option to the menu.
- In DUBturbo 2.0 you can click on the file names on the drum panels and this really speeds things up.
- You can now select multiple bars in DUBTurbo 2.0 by clicking, holding down control on the keyboard and clicking other bars until it has selected the bars you wish. Then you can copy further down the timeline as groups or one at a time just like before!
DUBturbo 2.0 Download Here